Frequently Asked Questions
If you didn’t receive an email after ordering please check your spam or promotions tab.
If it isn’t there please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can always login to your account on our site and download the items from there.
PluginVIsuals accepts PayPal and all major credit cards / debit cards via PayPal*.
VISA, Mastercard, American Express, etc.
*You do not need to have a PayPal account to be able to checkout
All purchases are final and no refunds may be issued under any circumstances. By purchasing, you are agreeing to these terms.
The reason we cannot provide refunds is because once a digital good has been sent, it cannot be revoked.
If a product is not functioning correctly, please reach out to us at email@example.com
A guide showing you how to install presets onto it’s corresponding plugin.
If the Omnisphere Bank has an .omnisphere extension
- Open Omnisphere.
- Click on the Utility button at the top left.
- Select Install .omnisphere
- Locate the .omnisphere file and click “OK” on the prompt message.
- The sounds should now be installed under your “Shared” directory.
If the Omnisphere Bank has a bunch of .prt_omn files or .omn files
- Copy & Paste the Omnisphere Bank Folder into Steam/Omnisphere/Settings Library/Patches
- Open Omnisphere and refresh the database
- The sounds should now be installed under your “User Directories” directory.
Note: directory remains the same for both Mac and PC.
Put the folder in this location: Tone2\Electra\ElectraX_sounds
- Click on Spire’s Menu button.
- Choose Import Bank from the list of options.
- Find and select the .sbf files.
- Click on Spire’s Menu button and select the Select Bank option from the list to see all imported sound banks.
Drop the preset folder into the following location
Mac: /Library/Application Support/Output/Thermal/Presets
Drop the preset folder into the following location:
Mac: /Library/Application Support/Output/Portal/Presets
All of our plugins are pre-registered or have an existing license that you use to register the product with. These licenses will not expire.
With these plugins you cannot automatically update or the license will be revoked. Instead, whenever we get updates we will update the listing and you could download and install the new update for no extra charge.
An explanation about our plugins.
Extracting A File
Having trouble extracting a file?
1. Download all the parts to the same folder on your computer
Download all the parts to the same location on your computer before trying to extract the .zip file.
For example, if your download contains three parts, your folder should contain one .zip file, a .z01 file, and a .z02 file.
What do I do with the .z01 and .z02 files?
You do not need to do anything with the .z01 and .z02 files. Keka and WinRAR will extract the contents of the files for you.
2. Download Keka or WinRar
3. Extract the .zip file
Right-click the .zip file and choose WinRar> Extract Here. The contents of your download will be extracted to the folder you are in. There is no need to click the .z01 or .z02 files.