Denise Audio – Dragon Fire
Dragon Fire with its Shape™ technology offers multiple creative features to tune the sound of the compressor, from vintage to transparent and anything in between. Create that original and vintage sound, for example with the:
- RMS and Knee functions to soften the compression sound.
- Interpolate between a fast and slow release curve for an ‘optic’ style response.
- Adaptive saturation: This lets you control the amount of saturation based on the gain reduction.
Besides its Shape™ features it offers a:
- Push-pull graph: an easy-to-use, eq-style graph to control how the compressor reacts to different frequency ranges.
- Transparent clipper function at the end of the signal chain.
- Easy switch to use the compressor in classic mode as a single band compressor.
- Comes with various presets including instruments like guitars, bass, vocals & drums.
- OSX 10.7 + (64-bit only)
- VST, VST3, AU, AAX
- Windows 7 and higher (64-bit only)
- VST, VST3, AAX
The First Tonal Compressor with Shape Technology
Dragon Fire introduces a monstrous new and easy way to tame and colour the dynamics of your tracks called tonal compression and on top adds Shape™ technology to finely shape the sound and behaviour of your compressor. The Dragon Fire offers the ease of use of an equalizer with its push-pull graph, but more freedom, power and simplicity than a multi-band compressor. Speed up your workflow and add creativity and fun to your production process keeping your ears fresh, creative and healthy.
When denise started to conceptualize a ‘denise style’ compressor, they wanted to go beyond emulating a classic compressor. It’s after all denise’s mission to take inspiration from the analogue world, but create plugins with their own unique soul, craziness and character. denise wanted their compressor to give you the freedom to tune the sound of the compressor itself – imagine fine-tuning the compressor’s saturation amount based on the gain reduction, or tweaking the envelope follower to sound more analog or vintage.
Secondly, they wanted to make compressing multiple bands easy, controlled and more flexible than with a traditional multiband compressor. To achieve this denise integrated the push-pull technology from denise’s popular God Mode, so you can target the compression towards specific elements in your mix, like the snare in a full beat. These new features and technology made us rethink the mixing process entirely.
Mac & Windows
How Do I Update My Plugin?
Once we are able to get a hold of new updates we will update the listing for you to download the new update. Please, DO NOT update the plugin through the plugin as this will revert the license.